eve-olution

Skip to content

  • ...the question is not 'why' but 'why not?'

Main Menu

Welcome to evesdropping...

My name is Tracey Carr, and I run eve-olution and Gender IQ to advance women in business. My blog is an insider's view of the lives of working women, including my own, revealing the top secrets to success.

Sunday 19 January 2014

Time is your greatest asset

If you have been on my seminar you will have heard this

I held a moment in my hand 

Brilliant as a star 

fragile as a flower 

A tiny sliver of one hour 

I dropped it carelessly

Oh God, I knew not, I held opportunity 

I took some time out today in the beautiful Winter sunshine to celebrate all of the recent success that My Best Year Ever has brought into everybody's lives. You can read about that on my personal blog

Using My Best Year Ever has given me back control over my time to achieve my goals and do the things I love.






posted by Tracey Carr at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Guildford

International Professional Speaker, Peak Performance Coach. Tracey has a passion for advancing women in the workplace. Tracey ran her first Seminar for Women Leaders in 2001 and has helped thousands of women around the world with their careers, dreams and aspirations. Working with hundreds of FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 companies who are keen to advance women in enterprise, Tracey's seminars and initiatives have been enthusiastically received on 3 continents. She continues to push for radical change in corporations and backs up her respected and sometimes controversial opinions with her ongoing research. Tracey is currently writing a book that will address gender, power, and politics for women in the workplace and at home. Tracey is available for key-note talks, conferences and forums.

Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]